View our reviews on Hot Scripts You can now obtain our example scripts and/or vote for them at Hotscripts. To visit Hotscripts click here.

Google violates their own ToS?!?

Posted by Anonymous | 6:46 PM | google , misc | 0 comments »

Google violates their own Terms of Service (ToS)! The outcome. Google banned Google! Hahaha.

I was looking around at the various features Google provides and I stumbled across the subscriber links:

http://www.google.com/coop/subscribedlinks/



I have seen some odd activity in my webmaster account in regards to these subscriptions so I was looking to ask some questions. I notice the links on the left and clicked the "Discussion Group" link...

...apparently the official Google group violated Google's ToS and was banned:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-subscribed-link



Bookmark / Share:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google


Do you have a thought about this article? Post a comment and tell us about it!