View our reviews on Hot Scripts You can now obtain our example scripts and/or vote for them at Hotscripts. To visit Hotscripts click here.

ProLog: Building Artificial Intelligence

Posted by Anonymous | 11:33 AM | code | 0 comments »

Have you ever wondered if a machine can truly think? Could all those AI movies actually come true? Truth is, the future is probably closer than we think. The concept of artificial intelligence has been around for some time now, but now days, many things that were once considered science fiction are every day reality.


I have recently started looking into programming AI (artificial intelligence). The concept is an interesting one and I would like to know if any of you have worked in this field.

Prolog: Language of AI

For starters I was looking into ProLog as a base language. I have seen some pretty interesting projects built using this language. One of the projects that gets the most airtime is the webbot program. I can't say I am ready to call AI based programs 'prophets' but I do see promise in the technology.

Any interesting ProLog projects that you know about? I would love to ear about them!

Bookmark / Share:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google


Do you have a thought about this article? Post a comment and tell us about it!