View our reviews on Hot Scripts You can now obtain our example scripts and/or vote for them at Hotscripts. To visit Hotscripts click here.

Contact Tropical PC Solutions

Posted by Anonymous | 12:56 PM | contact | 5 comments »

The web can be a confusing place for newcomers. There is no end of things to dilute your senses and scramble your brain.

Contact:


  • General Information: info [at] tropicalpcsolutions [dot] com



Bookmark / Share:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google


Do you have a thought about this article? Post a comment and tell us about it!
  1. msreddy : November 16, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

    Hi
    I used ur contact form script.
    Its good.
    I tried to send info to mail
    But the mail dint receive any mail information even it gives "
    Your message has been successfully sent.

    Thank you"

    Whats i did wrong?

  2. Anonymous : November 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

    Right off hand, I don't know what you did wrong. Did you fill out the variables correctly in the code? SPAM filters? Any number of things can happen when configuring code like this. Email me using the above email address and I will help you out further.

    Dave

  3. Steve D'Agostino : April 24, 2013 at 1:57 PM  

    Hi, I had emailed you, but I got a bounceback. Here is my original email:

    Good afternoon,

    I just downloaded a script for a secure login from your page at
    http://scripts.tropicalpcsolutions.com/html/php-script/secure-login-php-script.html
    and
    I have a couple of questions. The text file in the folder is empty, so I'm
    coming to you directly. My first question is whether I can use this script
    with only a password and no username. If so, what code alterations would
    need to be made? Also, what code alteration would need to be made in the
    dataProcess.php if I were to send the user to an error *page* as opposed to flashing a message? I appreciate your patience. I'm new to php, and I'm
    having a little trouble figuring this out on my own.

    If neither of these actions is possible, could I just get some basic
    instructions on how to change the code parts for my use. please? Thank you
    so much for your help!

    Regards,

    Steve D

  4. Steve D'Agostino : April 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM  

    Okay, so I can't get the secure.php page to work. I can successfully log into the login page, but then the secure page says there's an error, as if it isn't reading the proper user name. Is there something I'm missing? All I've done so far is upload your files to my host server and try it out, and it isn't working. What should I be doing to get it to function? Thanks for your help!

  5. Anonymous : April 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM  

    Steve, I updated the email address at the top of the page. I can't go over the details here, but email me at the above address and I will see if I can help you out.

    Dave